What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate private racing advisory of the UK
- Telling you the time of the race, the meeting and the name of the horse
- Giving you only straight talking, no nonsense horse racing tips
- Giving you exclusive access to a private racing advisory group
- Telling you whether the race is a win or each way bet
- Giving you horse racing tips from the pros
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Private Racing Group scores 74.64/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.privateracing.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $197.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: privateracing.com you’ll also be taken through to privateracing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)